- PROCESS & PRICING
- WEDDING SUITES
- EVENT MATERIALS
- PHOTO CARDS
1. CONTACT. Because of the wide variety of products and services we provide, the first step in the customization process is to CONTACT US with your ideas.
2. DISCUSS. We will then schedule a meeting to discuss your goals and asses the scope of the project/s in person, via phone or Skype.
3. PROPOSAL. From there, our designers will put together a proposal. This will include a couple different design options, as well as a pricing estimate and project timeline.
4. CONTRACT. If you are pleased with the proposal, we will proceed accordingly. We will put together a contract. Customers are asked to sign the contract and pay a 50% deposit. If you are NOT pleased with the proposal, we can go back to the drawing board or go separate ways with no hard feelings.
5. REFINE. Our designers will start refining your designs. If you have multiple pieces, such as a logo, business cards and letterhead, they will begin to design the additional pieces, add final touches, perfect the font, etc.
6. PROOF. You will be emailed a PDF proof. It is your responsibility to carefully review the layout and all information in your design. If changes need to be made, let us know as soon as possible. We will make the necessary changes and email you another PDF proof. Any errors found after approval is the responsibility of the client. If reprint is necessary, it will be done at the client's expense.
7. APPROVAL. Once you approve your PDF proof via email or written consent, your remaining balance will need to be paid in full.
8. PRODUCTION. Your ONE-OF-A-KIND custom professional good/s are on their way to being a reality!
9. DELIVERY. Finalized good/s are finished and ready for pick-up or shipping.
The design process can take varying lengths of time depending on current pending projects, material availability, customer response time, scope of project and more. LOinLONDON® also reserves the right to change the design process listed above to accommodate specific projects. To get the ball rolling or for more information, please CONTACT US.